skip to content
back to top
7 Tidbits about me
- I love old classic films. Set an hour aside and I'll tell you why.
- I have great long-term memory, but as for my short-term memory... let's say that it's an ephemeral memory.
Not too sure how that works out, but it somehow does.
- Someone once told me I like black and pink as a combo, and that's when I realized I did.
- To me numbers are just symbols that mysteriously form a logical relationship. In other words,
math was my least favorite subject.
- Cheetos and smoothies (not in that order). How terrible life would be without them.
- I don't eat meat anymore, but I don't consider myself a vegetarian nor a
episca… episcerian… pescitarian, whatever!
- My day dream world is much more fun than reality, but they often match up.